The 21st Annual Princeton Entrepreneurs Network Startup Conference/Competition
Friday, June 1, 2018 | 9:00AM-2:30PM | Friend Center, Princeton University
This year we have 30+ startups competing for $25k+ in Cash, Prizes, and Bitcoin!
- 9:00-9:30 Registration, Networking, Mimosas
- 9:oo-12Noon Alumni Office Hours
- 9:00-10:15 Design Thinking Workshop with Rafe Steinhauer, Lecturer and Entrepreneurial Program Manager, Keller Center
- 9:30 – 10:25 Smart Cities: Policy and Implementation – Tom Wright, President, Regional Plan Association; Eric Rothman, President, HR&A Advisors; Sean Chen; Madeleine Parker.
- 9:30 -10:25 Venture Capital: Investing For Success – Featuring Joy Marcus, General Partner, Clarizio Marcus Capital; Ita Ekpoudom, CEO, Tigress Ventures; Nic Poulos, Partner, Bowery Capital.
- 10:00-12:15 Startup showcase and attendee voting
- 10:30- 11:15 Fireside Chat on Blockchain and Crypto Currencies with Mike Novogratz and Mayra Ceja, Director of ICOs at Indiegogo
- 10:30-11:15 Entrepreneurship: The Princeton Way-Cornelia Huellstrunk, Executive Director, Keller Center; Anne-Marie Maman, Executive Director, Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
- 11:30-12:15 Lunch at the showcase
- 12:20-1:00 Fireside with the Co-founder of Casper: Jeff Chapin, Co-Founder of Casper and Mayra Ceja, Director of Equity Investing at Indiegogo
- 1:00-1:30 Startup finalist pitches and winning selections
- 1:30-2:30 Reception
If you would like to attend, please purchase early bird tickets.
If you would like to participate in the competition sign-up here.
Thank you to our GOLD SPONSORS: Amazon Web Services, BASIS, Keller Center, Live Plan, Princeton Entrepreneurs Council (PEC),