We are proud to announce the 17th Annual Princeton Entrepreneur’s Network Business Plan Competition on Friday, May 30th, 2014 at the Friends Center from 10:00-2:00pm. Past speakers have included Ben Lerer, Founder of Thrillist, Paul Berry, CTO of the Huffington Post, and Brian Spaly ’99, Founder of Bonobos.
This year we are taking it up a notch.
1. Free Attendance ($25 suggested donation. Please register here.)
2. Startup Showcase (Submit your 1-page pitch by May 7)
3. $15,000 in Cash & Prizes
- (Priceless) 1-hour Private Meeting with Ken Lerer/Eric Hippeau of Lerer Ventures
- $2,500 Cash from LivePlan (Sabrina Parsons ’96)
- $5,000 Law services from Gunderson Dettmer Stough Villeneuve Franklin & Hachigian, LLP (Timothy Ehrlich ’95)
- $5,000 PR from Resound Marketing (Kevin McLaughlin ’97)
- $2,500 Coaching services from Tiger Cub Advisors (Mayra Ceja ’03)