Funding University By Jeannie Tarkenton
- Funding U is a technology enabled lender that uses alternative underwriting to proffer ‘college completion’ loans to qualified upperclassmen who otherwise would not have funds needed to complete college.
Physics Unlimited By Pavel Shibayev
- Physics Unlimited provides opportunities for students to learn physics and math while exhibiting their problem solving skills. This includes organizing national and international chapters that would oversee events at institutions of higher education.
Vital AI by Marc Hadfield
- Vital AI is an Artificial Intelligence as a Service company providing A.I. automation to businesses.
NaturalizeUs by Annie Khoa
We help immigrants become citizens by 1) raising money for their $725 application fees and 2) simplifying the process through an online application.
Shufflix by Javier Masis
- Shuflix is the magic 8-ball for fun and spontaneous activities near you.
JetLasik by Paul Chen
- Cell transplantation device to improve corneal wound healing in PRK laser vision correction.
TigerPack by Steven Liss
- TigerPack combines group messaging and location sharing to enable users to find each other and coordinate at large-area events such as concerts, festivals, and within cities.
Selected by Waine Tam
Online matching platform for teachers and schools. Schools apply to teachers.
Dorothy by Sean Drohan
- An online resource and forum for the parents of LGBT youth.
Job-Set by Peter Photos
- Job-Set uses an Artificial Intelligence dating-site style algorithm to match veterans to jobs without keywords through skill-based profiles.
Emma’s Torch by Kerry Brodie
Emma’s Torch is a non profit social enterprise that provides culinary training and job placement services to refugees in New York City.
Songwise by Andrea Grody
An online music-learning platform designed specifically for singers.
Koyfin by Steven Abt
- Advanced analytics platform providing investors with sophisticated yet straight-forward tools to monitor markets and seamlessly share highly customizable analyses.
Happy by Pam Soffer
- Happy is an on-demand platform for emotional support that has the potential to dramatically increase the number of people who can provide and receive the most critical component of mental health.
JobProgress by Kaitlin Knauss
- JobProgress is a business productivity platform built for contractors by contractors.
Yombu, Inc. by Joe Falit
- Yombu is developing a software/hardware kit that allows customers to pay by fingerprint at point of sale (POS) – no wallet, purse, or phone required to checkout.
Thrive+ by Brooks Powell
- Mitigating alcohol’s negative health effects through innovative and affordable products in a way that is a safe, effective, and socially responsible way.
Andluca by Nick Davy
- Andluca aims to enhance energy efficiency by making buildings “smarter”, without compromising on design aesthetics. At Princeton, we invented and patented a transparent photovoltaic power source that can enable wireless operation of smart windows and IoT devices.
PulsePal by Aana Bansal
- A clinic in the cloud. We are giving developers tools to remotely measure user vitals with just their smartphone.
GoalGenius by Bianca Cabrera
- A web platform that is built for teachers to improve and help proactively manage and recommend accommodations for students with disabilities.
Well Sheet by Craig Limoli
- WellSheet is an AI–driven platform that provides a personalized, intelligent interface for doctors at the point of care.
Acquabyte by Bryton Shang
- We use computer vision to estimate fish biomass and regulate feeding for acquaculture fish farms.
Nucleos the PortableCloud by Noah Freeman
- Delivering adaptive and personalized learning experiences, both online and offline.
Possumus by Arash Sadeghi
- Parking simplified! Think uber for on-demand, single-click parking. Think EZ-Pass for self-enforced, hassle-free payments.