Friday, June 2, 2017 | 9:15 AM to 3:00 PM | Friend Center, Princeton NJ
Buy tickets here. Sign up to pitch here. ACT FAST. SPACE IS LIMITED.
9:15 AM – Registration, Networking, and Mimosas
10:00 AM –Welcome, Opening Remarks
- Mayra Ceja, President of Princeton Entrepreneurs’ Network and Eric Sharret, VP of PEN
- Professor Mung Chiang, Chair of Princeton Entrepreneurship Council
10:15 AM – Fireside Chat with two Generations of Princeton Entrepreneurs: Is it in our DNA?
- Jeremy Johnson co-founder of Andela (raised $22mm from Zuckerberg/Chan Fund); Co-founder of 2U ($100mm IPO)
- Marty Johnson ’81 founder of Isles; Trustee Emeritus, Visiting Professor in Social Entrepreneurship
- Moderator: Justin Ziegler ’16
10:45 AM – 1:00 PM – Startup Showcase & Lunch
- Meet 20 Princeton startups and vote on your favorite! Lunch will be provided.
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – 20th Annual PEN Startup Competition
Three finalists present to judges for a chance to win prizes
- 1st Place Winner-$10,000 in Cash and Prizes + Sequoia Partner Meeting
- People’s Choice Award-$1,000 by Fitz Gate Ventures
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM – Networking Reception
Thank you to our sponsors.
- Chaac Ventures is a Santa Monica, California-based seed and early-stage venture capital firm, focused primarily on the Princeton University and Southern California tech ecosystems.
- Fitz Gate Ventures launched in July 2016 and invests in companies founded, owned or managed by Princeton alumni, faculty or students. You can find a list of its first 3 exciting investments and its list of “Friends of Fitz” at www.fitzgate.com. If you are a Princeton founder or exec and are or may soon be seeking Seed or Series A funding or you are interested in learning more about Fitz Gate, please contact Jim Cohen ’86 (email@example.com) and Mark Poag ’93 (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- LivePlan is the world leading business planning software. LivePlan simplifies business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and performance tracking for small businesses and startups
- The Keller Center
- Princeton University’s Office Technology Licensing
- Princeton University’s Career Service
- Sequoia Capital
- Resound Marketing will provide a PR assessment and tailored guide to make a splash for your company with the press – valued at $5,000 of services. Led by Kevin McLaughlin ’97, Resound has launched hundreds of products and services, along with driving sustainable, ongoing PR and social media marketing campaigns for startups to public companies, alike, over the past 14 years.